Friday 18 November 2011

Day Three of Bodrus' Training


The life of a Mystic...

Today with the help of Haze, Pucker, and later Var, I was able to explore and train in quite a few places. First we traveled through the spirit wood to a lonely tower. It supposedly is an entrance to a garden they wanted to show me, but for what ever reason we were refused entry. Spriggins, Orga, Vermine and other creatures attempted to slow our progress in vain, as Haze chopped them down and I culled the weakest from the throngs.


After a quick exploration of the Tanglewood with the two more experienced exiles, Haze took his leave, and Pucker and I enjoyed a nice break on the beach before setting off once again to the east forest.

This proved to be a poor choice as we passed east forest to an area that seems to be filled with bloodhawks and Wendecka. I believe it was close to the passes. I'll have to return again with a fighter to assist.

I did learn three very important things today!

1) Never travel too far from town without an able fighter. Sometimes healers find themselves outmatched by things with high Atkus.

2) Of all the healers I have had the pleasure of exploring with so far, I've not met one with such incredible range! Pucker was raising me from so far away, that I could not even see him! It was truely astounding.

3) I learned the value of a well times Boost once Var joined Pucker and I in the area east of east forest. The difference in both defense and offense was immediately noticed. A very useful skill... one I hope to attain in time.

-Rroot.

My first mentor and role model, Var.

No comments:

Post a Comment